|Get PRACTICAL information that can help with parenting your child diagnosed with ASD at the one-day Annual ASD Symposium: Translating Science into Treatment Stanford Autism Center.This one-day event on Saturday, May 12th will be full of useful sessions to help you:
- address feeding and digestive issues
- decode your child’s most difficult behaviors
- address sleep issues
- learn more about adaptive skills for your teenager
- know your legal rights when it comes to special needs in schools
- translate the science of sensory, motor coordination, and speech pathology
BONUS: receive $25 off the price of admission if you’re one of the first 10 parents to email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Total cost after discount is $75.00).
Please share with other Bay Area parents. Our goal is to continuously bring you more discounts to events, products or services that empower you to help your child thrive.